Teen SmartTM is a highly interactive 4-hour program targeted toward teen and young drivers under the age of 25 that helps them to take greater responsibility for their driving.
Why Teen Smart TM ?
- About 3,800 teens are killed every year in traffic crashes. Approximately 30% of traffic crashes killing young drivers involve alcohol consumption.
- Young drivers between the ages of 16 and 24 represent the biggest group of drivers on the road. It is really important to go beyond the basic driver’s education and teach critical defensive driving techniques to teens once they have received their license and feel independent.
- Teen crashes are preventable with proper training on how to adopt safer driving practices, take responsibility for their behavior in driving situations and to be aware of peer pressure and environmental distractions.
- Teen SmartTM focuses on behavior, judgment, decision making, and consequences, and provides tools for making positive choices.
- Teen SmartTM is a defensive driving class created with the inspirations and guidelines by our school and is designed to prevent car crashes involving young drivers.
What Teen Smart TM includes?
As a teen, you/your child can greatly reduce the crash risks with Teen SmartTM, a defensive driving classroom course that serves as the best complement to other driver education programs available. This program covers driving laws and safe driving principles and is targeted toward drivers under the age of 25 that helps young drivers take greater responsibility for their driving. Our highly trained, state-certified instructors who are passionate about helping students, develop the skills to be safe drivers for life. This program is focused on building confidence through a positive approach to the responsibility of driving. Teen SmartTM teaches young drivers how to take control of the situations by taking personal responsibility for their own actions, attitudes and driving behaviors.
- Teen SmartTM is the best Defensive Driving Class available, focuses on behavior, judgment, decision making, and consequences, and provides tools for making positive choices.
- Teen SmartTM provides interactive media sections, workbook exercises, role-playing and more, young drivers develop convictions and strategies that will keep them safe behind the wheels.
- Skill practice and on-the-spot defensive driving techniques in Teen Smart’sTM curriculum help change swagger into confidence.
- Compelling videos are used to challenge teens to imagine how their life would be affected due to a crash or their loved one’s life without them.