Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) Program
Customized education funding for students who qualify
The Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program from the Arizona Department of Education gives eligible parents public funding to pursue flexible options for customizing their children’s education.
Go and Drive Driving School is officially approved for Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) Program. Click below to apply for the program to see if you qualify.
The Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program is an account administered by The Arizona Department of Education that is funded by state tax dollars to provide educational options for qualified Arizona students.
Register today to see if you qualify
The Benefits of the ESA
- Empowers you to customize your child’s education
- Provides public funding for personalized learning
- Covers a wide range of education expenses
- Simple, straightforward application process
- Students with special needs may start as early as Pre-K
Eligibility Requirements & Application
- Preschool students with special needs
- K-12 students with special needs
- Children of active-duty military parent
- Children of a military parent killed in the line of duty
- Children of parent who is legally blind, deaf or hard of hearing
- Students attending a D or F rated school
- Students residing within a Native American Reservation
- Siblings of current or previous ESA recipient
- Student who was a ward of the court
- Previous ESA recipients