Navigate the Road With Traffic Survival School
Need to renew your license or adhere to a court order after a violation? Tired of trying to live with a suspension? Taking Go And Drive MVD-compliant class is the ideal way to reinstate your driving privileges and become a more responsible motorist
Our Traffic Survival School is an 8Hr class required by the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) but not limited to the following:
- Accumulation 8-12 points-underage violation
- Red light/stop sign conviction
- Underage violation
- Out of state tickets requiring TSS
- Court order signed by judge requiring TSS
- You received a Traffic Survival School Order
- You received a Corrective Action Letter
- You received a Proof of Assignment mandating you to attend an Go And Drive Traffic Survival School class
Whether you’re a teen who just neglected to follow the rules or an adult who caused a serious accident, we’ll teach you to be more mindful while you’re on the road.
Go And Drive School enrollment is easy because you can do it all online. Just select a date and location that works for you. Then attend the one-day class to satisfy your obligations.
In addition to following the curricula provided by the National Safety Council, our instructors bring fresh insights into the classroom to help you gain a better understanding of how the rules relate to the way you drive. Although these aren’t one-on-one sessions, our focus on your needs and limited class sizes mean that you always walk away with heightened knowledge.